✓ All variants are available to order now with a current production lead time of 1-2 weeks
Over this time his work has been featured in many campaigns & projects — from music videos, to brand commercials, to OOH print advertisements & installations. The Ryan Pernofski Print store was created to bring the beauty of the ocean into the homes of his friends & followers around the world.
Have questions? Enquire now
• All frames are made to order at the Ryan Pernofski Store workshop on the South Coast in NSW.
• We use Australian Oak (real wood) for the oak frames and a soft timber for the matt black & white for a perfectly smooth, painted finish.
• The front profile of the frame is a modern 2cm slim frame. And the depth (side profile) is a gallery-style 4cm. Our frame style is a 'Shadow Box' style frame with 15mm Spacers.
• We print on a lovely 100% Cotton Rag paper with a light texture which compliments the images & make the prints even more immersive.
• We use a reflection reduced & UV protected glass. The glass has 80% less reflection than standard glass & is a glass used by high-end galleries in Australia, Europe & all around the world.
• We ship domestically with Auspost or Startrack depending on your location and size of your frame. You can expect to receive your frame within 7 days of it being shipped. Your frame is insured for transit damage for your piece of mind.
• Please allow 1-2 weeks for production of your frame (unless you have requested it to be made sooner).
• Due to the limited nature of each collection we currently do not accept change of mind returns or exchanges. So please make sure you love the image and you measure the size to make sure you have the wall space!
Bogey Hole From Above at Mollymook by Ryan Pernofski
Framed in house
• All prints & frames are custom-made to order at the Ryan Pernofski Store studio & workshop.
• I use real, solid oak wood from sustainable sources which is then hand-coated in an invisible finish to protect the wood while leaving it with that raw look & feel.
• The white & black frame options are a high quality matte, painted solid wood.
• Frames come ready to hang with a hanging system installed on the back of the frame.
Shipping available Australia-wide or pickup in-store
Order online & select pickup if you are near or passing through Milton, NSW.
• If you are overseas, please shop on the dedicated USA store here: https://ryanpernofski.store
About the Ryan Pernofski Store
For over a decade I've been sharing my photography on various social media platforms and over this time it has reached further than I could have imagined.
I started photography to try my hand at capturing the beauty of the ocean that I grew up surfing. And I created this store to share the beauty of the ocean with you in a more tangible way than just the glow of your screen.
Every wave or "ocean-scape" on my store is selected to both compliment & transform your space. My aim is to blur the lines between the ocean & art.
Made for and by—a lover of the ocean.