Over this time his work has been featured in many campaigns & projects — from music videos, to brand commercials, to OOH print advertisements & installations. The Ryan Pernofski Print store was created to bring the beauty of the ocean into the homes of his friends & followers around the world.
Have questions? Enquire now
• All frames are made to order at the Ryan Pernofski Store workshop on the South Coast in NSW.
• We use Australian Oak (real wood) for the oak frames and a soft timber for the matt black & white for a perfectly smooth, painted finish.
• The front profile of the frame is a modern 2cm slim frame. And the depth (side profile) is a gallery-style 4cm. Our frame style is a 'Shadow Box' style frame with 15mm Spacers.
• We print on a lovely 100% Cotton Rag paper with a light texture which compliments the images & make the prints even more immersive.
• We use a reflection reduced & UV protected glass. The glass has 80% less reflection than standard glass & is a glass used by high-end galleries in Australia, Europe & all around the world.
• We ship domestically with Auspost or Startrack depending on your location and size of your frame. You can expect to receive your frame within 7 days of it being shipped. Your frame is insured for transit damage for your piece of mind.
• Please allow 1-2 weeks for production of your frame (unless you have requested it to be made sooner).
• Due to the limited nature of each collection we currently do not accept change of mind returns or exchanges. So please make sure you love the image and you measure the size to make sure you have the wall space!